Learn First Aid tips to treat minor injuries at home.
When a person goes into cardiac arrest, the heart stops beating. CPR keeps the blood and oxygen pumping to the body’s major organs until and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) or emergency medical staff can restart it. Without blood and oxygen flowing to the organs, severe brain damage can occur within four minutes, and the victim will die within 10 minutes.
There are approximately 350,000 cardiac arrest cases in the United States each year, mostly occurring at home, with about 90% resulting in death. The high mortality rate is due to the victim’s not getting the help they need quickly enough. By learning CPR techniques, you can become a rescuer in an emergency and save a life when it matters most. (more…)
- Approximately 715,000 heart attacks occur in the United States every year.
- Heart attacks are a leading cause of death for Americans.
- More than 350,000 cardiac arrests occur outside of a hospital setting each year in the United States.
- More than 70% of these happen at home, making it critical that people are educated and prepared in case a loved one goes into cardiac arrest.
- About 90% of people who had an out-of-hospital cardiac arrest will die; however, their chances of survival can double or triple if they receive help within the first few minutes of an attack.
To prevent heart attacks, avoid unhealthy food, and eat foods rich in nutrients, fiber, and healthy fats. The video shows the types of food one should eat to prevent risk of heart disease. Below video shows the types of food one should eat to prevent risk of heart disease:
If you are looking for CPR training and certification course, visit: http://www.mycprcertificationonline.com
Below infographic shows the tips to perform CPR on adults:
CPR Select offers online CPR/AED training and certification course at just $19.95. For more details visit: https://www.mycprcertificationonline.com/cpr-aed-certification.
Do you know the 7 most common outdoor first aid myths, see the video. For more details visit http://www.mycprcertificationonline.com/info-graphics/7-outdoor-first-aid-myths
The infographic below shows tips to prevent exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
CPR Select offers Bloodborne Pathogen training and certification course at just $19.95. For details click here.
To know more about CPR Training and First Aid Certification course, visit http://www.mycprcertificationonline.com/
Know why it is essential for healthcare professionals to learn the prevention techniques from Bloodborne Pathogens disease.
To learn more about Bloodborne Pathogens training and certification course, see https://www.mycprcertificationonline.com/bloodborne-pathogens-emergency-oxygen-certification