Below graphical representation shows the heart disease facts and statistics for the United States.
Below graphical representation shows 12 major reasons that increases the chances of heart attack in people:
To know more about the AHA certified CPR/AED training and certification courses, see http://www.mycprcertificationonline.com/.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the United States. Symptoms can vary from person to person. Here are some common signs of heart attacks in men.
- Approximately 715,000 heart attacks occur in the United States every year.
- Heart attacks are a leading cause of death for Americans.
- More than 350,000 cardiac arrests occur outside of a hospital setting each year in the United States.
- More than 70% of these happen at home, making it critical that people are educated and prepared in case a loved one goes into cardiac arrest.
- About 90% of people who had an out-of-hospital cardiac arrest will die; however, their chances of survival can double or triple if they receive help within the first few minutes of an attack.