90% of the victims of cardiac arrest incidents die before reaching the hospital because it only takes 5 minutes for brain damage to occur. However, if Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is administered within the first two minutes of the attack, the chances of survival will increase by at least 200%. It is the only source of hope for the cardiac arrest victim before emergency medical services arrive. This goes a long way toward stating the importance of online CPR certification and training.
CPR certification courses are becoming popular because more people realize the need to be trained. Learning how to perform CPR properly is valued in offices, homes, or other places with people. The good news about this is that CPR certification has been made more available and convenient for anyone, given the availability of online and or hands-on training.
If you are interested in getting CPR certified, continue reading to learn more about the importance and benefits of CPR training classes.
Online CPR Certification
Being the shortest class that can take a few hours to a day, learning CPR is becoming a much-needed necessity for most people. The digital era has made learning various skills as easy as clicking few buttons. Several organizations offer online classes that will enable you to be a certified cardiovascular resuscitator.
The online classes are the best for those individuals with busy schedules and are comfortable when it comes to utilizing online materials for the lectures. But besides time, the learner will need time to practice the hands-on skills.
How Does Online CPR Training Work?
Online courses typically include recorded video lectures, training materials, and modules taught by a knowledgeable instructor. The coursework also includes practice questions to help you learn the course and test your knowledge. After studying the coursework, you are required to take a certification exam in a multiple-choice format. Once you pass the exam successfully, you’ll receive a digital certification card immediately. To keep your current certification valid, you need to take certification renewal classes every two years. Here’s our best advice about becoming CPR certified.
Advantages of Online CPR Certification Programs
Some of the advantages of online CPR certification can be summed up as follows:
- Time flexibility. This means that you can start the course anytime want. All you need to do is connect to the internet on your phone or laptop and log in.
- The certification classes are self-paced. This means that you can take the courses at your pace without feeling inconvenienced or dragging anyone behind.
- Most organizations accept online certification from credible sites that have been well-curated. This makes online classes for CPR credible.
- You can take the classes from anywhere and be certified without going through the trouble of physical presence.
Advantages of Being CPR-Certified
Life threatening emergency situations like heart attacks and cardiac emergencies are fatal within a short time. Therefore, it is advisable to take necessary measures and precautions to ensure that we can at least save the cardiac arrest victim if you are not medical personnel or healthcare professionals. Being CPR-certified offers several advantages such as the following:
- With CPR certification and skills, you will be able to be considered a hero in medical emergencies where your skills will be needed. Very few people know how to act in a cardiac arrest emergency. This has led to more deaths that could have otherwise been evaded.
- These lifesaving skills can make you a better role model. For instance, very few people will know how to deal with Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) correctly, which is terminal should it go unaddressed for a few minutes.
- The training and certification can better position you to fill vacant positions requiring CPR-certified individuals. There is a massive need for more people to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to properly address cardiac arrest emergency issues.
- Acquisition of CPR skills and Automated External Defibrillator (AED). These skills will give you some sense of achievement, importance, and value in any given group.
Frequently Asked Questions About Online CPR Certification
Is online CPR certification class difficult?
Online CPR certification class is not difficult compared to getting it thru classroom training. This is because online courses let you study and take the exam at your own pace via individual instruction.
What happens if the CPR certification card expires?
If your CPR certification has been expired for more than 30 days, you are no longer eligible to take a renewal course. You need to study the full certification course again, either in person or online.
Are there warning signs before a cardiac arrest episode?
Some warning signs or symptoms can appear up to two weeks before a cardiac arrest victim will have an attack. Chest pain and shortness of breath are the most commonly reported symptoms.
The convenience of online CPR certification acquires CPR skills accessible to anyone with the desire to learn. The most important thing about online certification is that it ensures you enroll with qualified training centers or organizations. As much as so many websites can offer the same skill sets, reliability and credibility matter because what you will learn will be for a lifetime. The skills become part of you and give you a long-lasting sense of value as a person.
If you have problems identifying a legitimate training organization or training centers for you, contact us. We will be more than happy to provide you with viable information.
|Enroll Now for Online CPR/AED Training & Certification Classes at just $19.95.|