CPR/AED & First Aid Certification for the Community and Workplace
Download your CPR/AED and First Aid Certification Instantly and get a wallet-sized card in the mail.
As soon as you complete your course and pass the online multiple choice certification exams, you can print your certification wallet-sized cards instantly. Also, we will send you a FREE official wallet-sized card via First Class mail for each certification you earn!
This course is designed for community and workplace participants like teachers, coaches, camp counselors, school bus drivers, personal trainers, daycare workers, babysitters, construction workers, etc,. Approximate time to complete the course is 60-90 minutes. It is highly recommended that you read through the entire course content before taking the exam, however, we understand that many of you are trained professionals who only need a quick refresher. If you are familiar with the content of your course, you can immediately take the exam after registration and be on your way with a recertification in just a few minutes.
Topic for the Course
- Introduction to CPR
- Good Samaritan Laws and Chain of Survival
- Symptoms of Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Universal Precautions
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Treatment for a Conscious Adult Choking Victim
- Treatment for an Unconscious Adult Choking Victim
- Compression Only CPR
- Recovery Position
- Conscious choking
- Treatment for a Choking Baby
- Treatment for a Conscious Chocking Child (1-7 years old)
- Treatment for an Unconscious Choking Child (1-7 years old)
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Use of mask or barrier device
- First Aid Situations and their Management
- Emergency Action Steps and Management
- How to handle Bleeding Control
- Different types of Shock
- Types of Burns and
- Types of Poisoning
- Types of Muscle Injuries
- Types of Broken Bones/Fractures
- Sudden Illness
- Heat-Related Illness
Created and Approved by AHA Trained Physicians
Unlike most other online Basic First Aid courses, our course was both written and approved by AHA-trained U.S. board certified physicians, so you can feel confident in the quality of our Basic First Aid course. Our online Basic First Aid online course covers the same topics that OSHA-approved classroom courses, however, our Basic First Aid training and exam is more affordable and more convenient than many classroom-based Basic First Aid training courses.
Benifits of Online Training
Our online First Aid Certification for the Community and Workplace course is a smart solution for obtaining or renewing your CPR certificate.The course offers many benefits, such as:
- Instantly printing your official two-year CPR certificate and wallet-sized card, all for only $34.95.
- Nationally accredited course material.
- Is designed by board-certified physicians and professional educators.
- Includes the most recent ARC and AHA/ILCOR Guidelines (October 18, 2010).
- Includes "Compression Only" by stander-initiated CPR techniques (March 2008).
- Is Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and OSHA 1910.1030(g)(2) Compliant.
- Does NOT require hands-on skills testing.
- Takes an average of just 1-2 hours per course.
- Includes 60-day unlimited course access from any web-enabled device.
- Includes unlimited access to your certificate and wallet card online.