CPR/AED Certification for Healthcare Professionals
Download your CPR Certification (Health Professional) instantly and get a wallet-sized card in the mail.
As soon as you complete your course and pass the online multiple choice certification exams, you can print your certification cards instantly. Also, we will send you a FREE official wallet-sized card via First Class mail for each certification you earn!
TThis course is designed for healthcare professionals or people who want to learn CPR/AED (health professional) skills. Healthcare providers are required to take a more advanced class. Professions that usually need a CPR/AED certification are nurses, nursing assistants, medical assistanst, respiratory therapists, dentists, dental assistants, paramedics, EMTs, police officers, firefighters, physical therapists, occupational therapists, etc.
Approximate time to complete the course is 60-90 minutes. It is highly recommended that you read through the entire course content before taking the exam, however, we understand that many of you are trained professionals who only need a quick refresher. If you are familiar with the content of your course you can immediately take the exam after registration and be on your way with a recertification in just a few minutes.
Topic for the Course
- Introduction to CPR
- Good Samaritan Laws and Chain of Survival
- Symptoms of Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Universal Precautions
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- 1-rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Treatment for a Conscious Adult Choking Victim
- Treatment for an Unconscious Adult Choking Victim
- CPR with an Advanced Airway
- Compression Only CPR
- Recovery Position
- Conscious choking
- Treatment for a Choking Baby
- Treatment for a Conscious Chocking Child (1-7 years old)
- Treatment for an Unconscious Choking Child (1-7 years old)
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Use of mask or barrier device
Created and Approved by AHA Trained Physicians
Unlike most other online CPR/AED (HP) online courses, our course was both written and approved by AHA-trained, U.S. board certified physicians, so you can feel confident in the quality of our CPR/AED (HP) course. Our CPR/AED (HP) online course covers the same topics that OSHA-approved classroom courses, however, our CPR/AED (HP) training and exam is more affordable and more convenient than many classroom-based CPR/AED (HP) training courses.
Benifits of Online Training
Our online First Aid Certification for the Community and Workplace course is a smart solution for obtaining or renewing your CPR certificate.The course offers many benefits, such as:
- Instantly printing your official two-year CPR certificate and wallet-sized card, all for only $24.95.
- Nationally accredited course material.
- Is designed by board-certified physicians and professional educators.
- Includes the most recent ARC and AHA/ILCOR Guidelines (October 18, 2010).
- Includes "Compression Only" by stander-initiated CPR techniques (March 2008).
- Is Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and OSHA 1910.1030(g)(2) Compliant.
- Does NOT require hands-on skills testing.
- Takes an average of just 1-2 hours per course.
- Includes 60-day unlimited course access from any web-enabled device.
- Includes unlimited access to your certificate and wallet card online.