How does CPR Recertification Work?
To renew your CPR certification, either register for a blended course, which allows you to study the certification class online, then complete the hands-on training in your local community or find a class that fits your needs and your schedule in your local community. There are also training centers that offer 100% online courses, including CPR Renewal for busy professionals who have a demanding work schedule. Registration takes just minutes and can help you provide lifesaving care during cardiac or breathing emergency situations.
Who Should Take This Course?
CPR Renewal applies to any persons, not just in the medical field, whose current certification has expired, or is near the CPR certification expiration date. In most jobs, a person with an outdated CPR certificate is required to renew within six months from the expiry date to perform CPR when cardiac arrest occurs
Anyone with a CPR certificate can easily get re-certified. It applies to people who wish to acquire the relevant knowledge and skills. It is also applicable to persons in emergency medical response and other health practitioners.
Takes less than 20 minutes. learn more
Why Is It Crucial to Renew Your CPR Certification?
There are constant changes in the field of CPR. The AHA (American Heart Association) often publishes new guidelines on the performance of CPR as different changes frequently occur in the healthcare field. The new guidelines come to play with ongoing research in the area. With a timely renewal of CPR certification, you are at par with any that are in the American Heart Association guidelines.
CPR and AED recertification class offers individuals an opportunity to refresh their CPR skills. Research suggests that a person can hardly perform CPR after a year of training. Performing CPR is susceptible as it can easily cost a life. Forgetting or leaving out some crucial details can easily compromise the procedure.
CPR Certification is also an essential employment requirement to renew their certificate upon expiry. An outdated certificate is as good as not having one. To benefit from your CPR certification, you need to update the same.
Take a Free CPR, AED & First Aid Practice Test and prepare yourself for the official CPR/AED certification exam.
How To Renew CPR Certification Online?
The process of CPR recertification is simple. The procedure involves the following:
- Registration for the online program you wish to get CPR recertification class. The online CPR\AED certification is among many other programs a person can undertake concerning first aid care.
- Review the CPR renewal course content at your home and take the required assessment. In CPR renewal, an individual must go through the course topics in the training program. They, however, have an advantage over the new members because as they refresh their skills, some of the content might remain similar over the years. The course structure suits people of low literacy levels. The course content is simplified and easy to grasp.
- Instantly print your completion certificate. Alternatively, have the document shipped to your location the same day. The program is pertinent in cases where a person urgently needs certification or a CPR card.
- CPR recertification is simple and easy as it can take a few hours to study a single course. It takes up to a day to train and get re-certified.
Where To Renew Your Online CPR Certification?
Various sites offer online CPR renewal where you can get your recertification (as per the American Heart Association and Emergency Cardiovascular Care, and ILCOR regulations).
The CPR Select provides the best online CPR certification and CPR Renewal courses, including first aid, basic life support skills, and bloodborne pathogen courses. Here you will get a flexible schedule that will equip you with all the CPR and first aid skills of your choice and guarantee 100% money back. The certification is nationally accepted. They also follow the most current guidelines, and their programs are in line with the National Emergency Response Organization Standard. It also complies with Emergency Cardiovascular Care and OSHA 1910.1030(g)(2).
How Can CPR Select Help You?
Skills in first aid and CPR are very important to an individual, especially for medical professionals and healthcare providers. Accidents and health-related emergencies occur all the time. Whether it is the life of a loved one or a stranger, a certified CPR person will make the difference. Rusted skills will not give you the essential confidence to save a life. We offer recertification courses for any profession, like bls healthcare provider renewal. Thousands of companies accept our certifications, and we are trusted by thousands of professionals across the United States. Our online courses and recertification courses strictly adhere to the latest guidelines of the American Heart Association.
Steps to Renew CPR Certification at CPR Select:
- Enroll for online CPR\AED certification course.
- Review the CPR recertification course content at your home and take the required assessment to renew CPR card online.
- Upon successful completion and passing the recertification exam, instantly print your completion certificate.
CPR Select: How It Works?
Like any other talent, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) skills are likely to rust over time. For a person who is not in regular practice, the skills and knowledge learned at the initial training depreciate drastically within a year. That’s why CPR certification is only valid for up to two years, after which there is a need for CPR renewal. Thus, online CPR renewal is the most appropriate way to keep your certifications current.
- Anyone with a CPR certificate can easily get re-certified.
- CPR Recertification class offers individuals an opportunity to refresh their CPR skills.
- The American Heart Association often publishes new guidelines on the performance of CPR as different changes frequently occur in the healthcare field.
- CPR Certification is also an essential employment requirement to renew their certificate upon expiry.
- Various sites offer online CPR Renewal where you can get your recertification as per the American Heart Association and Emergency Cardiovascular Care and ILCOR regulation).
- CPR Select provides the best online CPR classes and renewal courses, that improves your basic life saving skills and help you prepare for any medical emergency.
Enroll Now for Online CPR/AED Training & Certification Classes at just $19.95.